Download New Version of Intel Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1170 DCH driver offers game optimizations for Journey to the Savage Planet, improves stability and includes bug fixes.
Intel has announced the availability of a new version of the Intel Graphics Drivers version 18.104.22.16870 (DCH), which offers the following changes:
This driver provides performance optimization and gaming enhancements for Journey to the Savage Planet on Intel Iris Plus and higher graphics systems.
Unable to play Blue-ray DVD with Power DVD on an external HDMI monitor with enhanced display mode on 10th generation Intel Core processors with UHD graphics.
Display malfunction, observed at the top of the screen, with a quick attempt to adjust the “night light settings” on Intel Core 10th generation processors with Intel Iris Plus graphics.
Periodic flickering of the screen when you press the volume or brightness keys while running OpenGL / Vulkan applications in full screen mode.
To update the driver, save and run the installation file, and then follow the instructions on the screen.
Download Intel Graphics Driver
- For Intel 10th / 9th / 8th / 7th / 6th Generation
- Intel Graphics Driver 22.214.171.12470 (Windows 10, 64-bit, .exe)
- Intel Graphics Driver 126.96.36.19970 (Windows 10, 64-bit, .zip)
- Intel Graphics Control Center for Windows 10 (Microsoft Store)
- For Intel 6th Generation
- Intel Graphics Driver 188.8.131.5203, 64-bit (Windows 8.1 / 7)
- Intel Graphics Driver 184.108.40.20603, 32-bit (Windows 7)
- Intel Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1177, 32-bit (Windows 8.1)
- For Intel 5th / 4th Generation
- Intel Graphics Driver 18.104.22.16807, 64-bit (5th and 4th: Windows 10; 5th: Windows 8.1 / 7)
- Intel Graphics Driver 22.214.171.12407, 32-bit (5th: Windows 8.1 / 7; 4th: Windows 10)
- Intel Graphics Driver 126.96.36.19917, 64-bit (4th: Windows 8.1 / 7)
- Intel Graphics Driver 188.8.131.5217, 32-bit (4th: Windows 8.1 / 7)
- For previous generations of Intel (English, official site)
Remember to reboot the system. If the reboot does not start automatically, force it to apply the changes.
The latest driver can also be installed using the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. Run the utility and check for the latest drivers for Intel products.