A quick and easy way to upgrade to the latest Windows 10 November 2019 Update (version 1909) feature updates using the official Microsoft Media Creation Tool.
You can use the Media Creation Tool to directly upgrade to the latest Windows 10 November 2019 Update (version 1909) or to create installation media in the format of USB flash drives or DVD drives, and to download ISO images of the system.
Upgrading Windows 10 Using Media Creation Tool
1. Download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool for the November 2019 Update from our website.
2. Go to the download folder and run the file MediaCreationTool1909.exe.
3. Click the Accept button to agree to the license agreement.
4. After downloading, the tool will ask if you need to update the computer or create installation media for another computer. By default, the option Update this computer now is selected, click Next.
The application will download the necessary files, check for available updates and analyze the computer. This process will take some time depending on your internet connection.
5. Click the Accept button to agree to the license agreement.
6. The program will search for the latest system updates on Microsoft servers.
7. The installer saves personal files and applications and installs Windows 10 Home (or Pro, depending on the installed system). Thus, the computer is updated, no data is erased.
8. Select Install, and the application will install the files and restart the computer.
9. After the first start, the process of setting up the operating system with several colorful screens is initialized.
10. Then you will boot into the updated system. Thus, you were able to update the system to the latest version. In most cases, there should be no problems during the upgrade process.
Tip. To quickly find out the version number of Windows 10, enter winver in the search bar, press Enter, and you will see a dialog box with information about the current version of the OS.